MultiFamilyOWL.com is currently generating more Buyer and Seller leads for investors looking to buy and sell duplex, triplex and 4-plex properties than our Realtor affiliates can keep up with! If you are a Realtor specializing in multifamily income property transactions in Los Angeles or Orange County California, contact MultiFamilyOWL.com immediately to begin receiving leads. We are over whelmed with buyers and sellers requesting further information on Duplex, Triplex, 4-plex and larger commercial apartment buildings for sale.
QUICK TIP: How to choose a Commercial Real Estate Agent (Realtor) in California when looking to buy investment property:
Many people in California already have a Realtor who assists them with their single family home (principle residence) transactions, but are not sure where to look for an expert real estate agent that specializes in Commercial Investment Property buying and selling in California.
Some good topics and questions to consider are the following:
- Does the real estate agent personally own the type of commercial investment property you are looking to sell or purchase
- Does the Realtor have any special Commercial Property designations such as CCIM or CIPS
- Has the real estate agent actively managed any commercial properties
- Is the Realtor active on CoStar and/or Loopnet (two amazing commercial websites!)
- How many commercial investment properties has the agent sold in the direct geographic area you are looking in the last 12 months
- Does the real estate agent have good knowledge of the current leasing market in the area you are looking
- Is the agent with a Commercial Real Estate firm that has a good inventory of properties currently for sale in the area you are looking
- Can the Realtor provide you with a list of past clients you can contact who have completed commercial property transactions with them
- Ask the real estate agent for a resume and complete list of services that will be provided
- Be sure you feel comfortable with you Commercial Real Estate Agent!