Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 16, 2018. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible
for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. To view the full disclaimer, please click here.
Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been
included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information
contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
HUNTINGTON PARK, CA, FOR RENT, FOR LEASE
Huntington Park is a city in Los Angeles County, California with a population of 58,673.
Named for prominent industrialist Henry E. Huntington, Huntington Park was incorporated in
1906 as a streetcar suburb for workers in the rapidly expanding industries to the southeast
of downtown Los Angeles. Your next rental of a fourplex, triplex or duplex here will be close
to factories in nearby Vernon and Commerce. The stretch of Pacific Boulevard in downtown
Huntington Park was a major commercial district serving the city's largely working-class
residents, as well as those of neighboring cities.
Fast facts multifamily property renters should know are:
● Land Area: 3.016 square miles
● #1 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in Textile mills
and textile products"
● #1 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males and females working in
Apparel, piece goods, and notions merchant wholesalers"
● Median household income $34,182
Duplex, triplex, fourplex and multifamily property renters should be aware that
Huntington Park is zoned to schools in the Los Angeles Unified School District. Most residents
are zoned to Huntington Park High School. Some residents of Huntington Park are zoned to Bell
High School in Bell, and some areas are jointly zoned to both schools. Tenants of residential
rental properties who live in the Bell or Huntington Park zones may apply to Maywood Academy
High School in Maywood; which does not have its own attendance boundary because it lacks
American football, track and field, and tennis facilities. Residents of residential rental properties
here who seek private schools may attend Church of the Nazarene School (K-6), St. Matthias
Elementary School (K-8) and California InterAmerican High School (7th-12th grades).
With a large student community and no rent control, Huntington Park is a great place to
rent a duplex, triplex, fourplex or multifamily property. Nearby colleges include:
● UEI College
● United Education Institute-Huntington Park Campus
· Abram Friedman Occupational Center (about 5 miles; Los Angeles, CA; Full-time
● Los Angeles Trade Technical College (about 5 miles; Los Angeles, CA; FT enrollment:
● The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-Los Angeles (about 5 miles; Los
Angeles, CA; FT enrollment: 4,013)
● East Los Angeles College (about 6 miles; Monterey Park, CA; FT enrollment: 7,738)
● California State University-Los Angeles (about 7 miles; Los Angeles, CA; FT enrollment:
● University of Southern California (about 7 miles; Los Angeles, CA; FT enrollment:
● Westwood College-Los Angeles (about 7 miles; Los Angeles, CA; FT enrollment: 2,344)
Housing for hard working people, make your next multifamily rental property choice in
Thank you for choosing TopAgentRealestate.com in your search for a duplex, triplex, fourplex or commercial apartment for rent in Huntington Park.