Search Results< Return to Search
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 20, 2018. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. To view the full disclaimer, please click here.
Real Estate Search for Multifamily Houses and Apartments in Montrose
La Crescenta-Montrose, otherwise known simply as “Montrose” includes both a census-designated place (CDP) and an Unincorporated community in Los Angeles County, California. Buyers and sellers of multifamily investment properties for sale should know that the unincorporated part encompasses those parts of the Crescenta Valley and northwestern San Rafael Hills not in the cities of Glendale or La Cañada Flintridge. Only a small portion of Montrose is unincorporated, the vast majority of it lies within the City of Glendale. Both the unincorporated area and the portion of incorporated Glendale north of Montrose are collectively called La Crescenta-Montrose.
Founded on Washington’s Birthday in 1913, Montrose has retained its charming “Main Street, USA” character while at the same time serving as the center of local commerce for more than 75,000 residents of homes and residential income rental properties.
Today, its population of 18,507 citizens and tenants of residential income rental properties walk along shady, tree-lined streets, shopping at nearly 200 independently owned businesses. Montrose citizens who live in nearby duplex, triplex, fourplexes and earn an average of $82,693 yearly are busy shoppers of Montrose’s high quality gifts, retail merchandise, men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, an art gallery, antiques, dance and fitness studios and service businesses of every imaginable type.
Montrose is 3.4 square miles, is 35% renter occupied and in the present day, Montrose encompasses many duplex, triplex, fourplex and multifamily investment properties for sale. The nearest major airport is Burbank Airport 13 miles from away and LAX is 31 miles away. It is within the Glendale Unified School District and 41% percent of citizens have earned their college degree.
Montrose is not rent controlled and investors should seek out a duplex, triplex, fourplex and multifamily investment property for sale near Montrose’s points of interests including:
• St. Luke's of the Mountains Episcopal Church - designed and built by the famous artist Seymour Thomas in 1924, located at 2563 Foothill Blvd.
• Le Mesnager Barn is a stone barn perched high above the valley, built in 1911 by George Le Mesnager.
• The La Crescenta Woman's Club began in 1911, incorporated in 1923, and built its beautiful clubhouse in 1925. The structure has been the social center of the valley for most of the last century, and is the home for the organization's many charitable and social events. The La Crescenta Woman's Club is located at 4004 La Crescenta Avenue.
• Sparr Heights Community Center located at 1613 Glencoe Avenue.
• The Old School Bell: La Crescenta's school bell first rang students to school from across the valley in 1890. It was placed in storage from 1948 until 1976, when it was re-hung and dedicated with a plaque listing the names of the kids in the first class at La Crescenta Elementary. The bell is now rung once a year in June by the graduating students. The Bell is located in front of La Crescenta Elementary School.
• La Crescenta Presbyterian Church is a striking church building constructed in 1923. This is one of the oldest congregations in the valley, located at 2902 Montrose Avenue.
• Some of the streets in the Montrose neighborhoods are designed in a rose pattern with the streets laid out in a circular pattern, thus the name Montrose.
Also serving other Los Angeles County Cities.
This information was gathered from Wikipedia, www.shopmontrose.com, travelmath.com.
Thank you for choosing MultiFamilyOwl.com in your search for a duplex, triplex, fourplex or commercial apartment for sale in Montrose.