Search Results< Return to Search
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 25, 2018. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. To view the full disclaimer, please click here.
Sun Valley Multi-family Investment Properties and Commercial Apartment Buildings
Sun Valley is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of the city of Los Angeles, California. The neighborhood is known for its overall youthful population. The median age for residents is 28, considered young for city and county neighborhoods; the percentage of residents aged 10 or younger is among the county's highest. The neighborhood with many available residential income rental properties was first known as Roberts, and in 1896 it became known as Roscoe. Remnants of this former name are still visible throughout the city.
Spearheaded by the Chamber of Commerce, the name was changed to Sun Valley in 1948.
Sun Valley has a population of nearly 83,000 residents in its 9.42-square-miles. Students of prospective tenants of your multifamily investment properties in this neighborhood would attend one of thirteen public schools, including John H. Francis Polytechnic High School, Sun Valley High School or four private schools. There are three recreation centers in Sun Valley, one of which is a historic site.
Sun Valley is bordered on the northeast by Shadow Hills, on the southeast by Burbank, on the south by North Hollywood and Valley Glen, on the west by Panorama City and on the northwest by Pacoima, Hansen Dam and Lake View Terrace. Buyers and sellers of duplex, triplex, fourplex and multifamily investment properties should be aware that because Sun Valley is situated at the base of the Verdugo Mountains, that is prone to flash floods.
The median yearly household income is $51,290 and renters occupied 46.1% of the residential income rental properties, and 53.9% are owner-occupied. Investors should seek out a duplex, triplex, fourplex and multifamily investment property for sale near Sun Valley’s points of interests including:
● The Theodore Payne Foundation for Wild Flowers and Native Plants. The organization operates the only nursery in Los Angeles County devoted exclusively to California natives, offering more than 500 species.
● Lockheed Aircraft had many factories located in Sun Valley during WWII.
● Legendary punk record company Frontier Records was founded here by Lisa Fancher in 1980
● Voskos brand Greek yogurt is made in Sun Valley.
● The nearest major airport is Bob Hope Airport, 2 miles from the center of Sun Valley, CA followed by Los Angeles International Airport, 35 miles away.
● Some properties are rent controlled, whereas others are not. It is on a case by case basis.
Also serving other Los Angeles County Cities.
Thank you for choosing MultiFamilyOwl.com in your search for a duplex, triplex, fourplex or commercial apartment for sale in Sun Valley.